Strategic Partner for Business Development and Operations position
Uncommon.lt – IT skill education for Lithuania’s regions’ youth – is looking for a Strategic Partner for Business Development and Operations to join the team.
Uncommon.lt pilot program was launched in Lithuania in March 2022 and successfully educated the first batch of young professionals who were studying to enter the IT market in Lithuania. Uncommon.lt focuses on bringing IT education to youth that have less opportunity to access these skills in order to create chances to enter the always expanding digital IT sector.
After a successful start in Panevėžys region Uncommon is keen on growing sustainably and establishing opportunities for IT skills in different Lithuanian regions as well as securing a stable and confident educational model in the established locations.To ensure the growth of the program we are looking for a strong analytical mind to join our team as a Strategic Partner.
- Long-term strategy and execution of Uncommon.lt business model
- Research and development of program’s technical curriculum, methods and direction
- Legal, financial and business operations with the help of consultants
- Operational structure & managing processes, implementing structural tools
- Fundraising, grant applications
- Work closely with Strategic Partner for Community and Impact building on various Uncommon.lt tasks
- Experience and knowledge of NGO or social business startup sector is an advantage
- 1-3 years of experience in business development, operations management;
- Insight and passion about digital and technology sector
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Availability to travel and spend 1-2 days per week in other Lithuanian cities e.g. Panevėžys.
- Opportunity to contribute to helping non-profit organizations;
- Opportunity to join a global network of partners;
- Invitations to partner events;
- Work at the Kazickas family residence located at the heart of Vilnius (Šv. Jono g. 13A, Vilnius), Panevėžys Uncommon Innovation Hub (Ramygalos g. 18);
- Team building outings, lunches, dinners etc.
- Full-time job with flexible schedule;
- Opportunity to work hybrid.
- Salary 2550 – 3000€ bruto
Contact for further questions: email@example.com or +37062942962
Deadline for application the 15th of December, 2022 or until the position is filled.